Friday 27 January 2012

Late again....Awesome.

Things have been a little hectic this month but I'm going to quickly squeese in a post so that I have something to show for January. First things first, I'm actually going to mention something that may be useful to some of you.

I've found a quick and effective way to paint horrors. Simply spray black, basecoat Lichie Purple, drybrush Tallarn Flesh, and wash with Leviathan Purple from the Citadel wash kit. Pictures to follow probably in early February. Usefulness over.

Second, I've almost finished assembling my Stompa, speaking of which, I have a large 3 game apocalypse mash up coming about mid February, which I have written a 4,000pt list for. I can use any models from any codex that I like but obviously I am still limited to Codecies I own and have the models for. We don't want to say stratch build becuase it will guarentee that some people will turn up with Warlord Titans made out of cereal boxes, which will lead to them dominating and ruining the game(s). However, I'll give you a quick low down of what I'm using from what I can remember off the top of my head: Stompa, Eldrad in a Wave Serpent off some Dark Reapers, a Monolith, Ghazzy, a warboss, my 2 Nobz squads, a unit of 20 Necron Warriors, 2 squads of Lootas, a Soul Grinder, 2 squads of 5 horrors, 3 Killa Kans and a Looted wagon for the giggles. If you managed to read that entire list without skipping anything, well done.

Finally, I've finalised my concept for the Throne of Skulls in summer. It is essentially my standard Ork list, except with cutting the Loota squads down a little in size and replacing the big squad of boyz with 10 Gretchin.

That's it for now, hoping to try and get to post more regularly in the near future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment